The 13thedition of the excellent Entertainment Arena Expo is being held in the Romexpo Fair Ground located in Bucharest, Romania.

The EAE expo running from 2rd to 5th September is the leading trade show for the Central and Eastern Europe gaming industry, dedicated to bringing gambling manufacturers and distributors face to face.  At the expo, advancements within the industry will be shown, and lively discussions are expected on the latest issues and the seemingly ever changing gaming regulations.

This event has the largest show floor available in Eastern Europe, with a colossal 10,000+ sqm venue providing a truly excellent space for attendees to get up close and personal with the latest range of innovative gaming products and services.

The organisers have managed to cram in 62 superb exhibitors meaning that attendees will surely be spoilt for choice for what to see first.  With producers and distributors of casino games, slots, online gaming, casino furniture and lottery providers being in attendance, everybody's days will be jam-packed.

A lot of lights and colors for this Shoot at Las Vegas
Photo by Benoit Dare / Unsplash

Despite being situated in Romania, only 79% of attendees are from the country with the remaining 21% being foreign visitors who flock to the 3-day event, many of which are from gaming hotspots throughout Asia.

While Dragon has a primary focus on the Asian gaming markets when the word spreads about their success, it's not entirely unimaginable to see Dragon Blockchain Innovation making its mark on every continent.  Entering Coin Market Cap's rankings at number 74 out of more than 2300 digital currencies sent shockwaves out across the entire crypto space, making people sit up and really take notice of Dragon.

Image credit - cryptocurrencynews.com

Anticipation is already building around casino tech solution provider EGT Interactive, with reports of the company acquiring a 900 sq ft section to showcase their latest portfolio of cutting-edge Slot solutions.  Since 2002, EGT Interactive has been amongst the fastest-growing companies in the global gaming industry.  

Formed in the same year as Dragon strategic partner Game Media Works, both companies have gone from strength to strength.  Game Media Works is an extremely well respected name in the industry with more than 300 interactive and incredibly immersive Slot titles.  iGaming is one of Dragon’s Pillars and as part of Dragon co-founder Paul Moynan’s plan to evolve the gaming industry a vast range of Dragon themed games are being created in the background ready to put Dragon front and centre both online and on the casino floor.

https://www.gamemediaworks.com/home/mobile 

Events like the EAE expo highlight the amazing global reach and the continued exponential growth of the entire gaming industry.  The event has a main focus on the Central and Eastern European gaming industry, but the large number of foreign visitors attending undoubtedly highlights its prominence on the global stage.  Competition in this space is welcome, as it can only lead to more innovation and more immersive gaming solutions for consumers.

You can read more about Dragon's partnership with Game Media Works and how Dragon Innovation is evolving the VIP gaming space on the Dragon blog here.