With the Dragon Online Casino set to launch imminently, we take a look behind the scenes at the builders of the platform, multi-award-winning Inplaynet.
As you know, with land-based gaming operations hit hard by coronavirus, Dragon took the opportunity to shift focus and drive forward Pillar II, with co-founder Paul Moynan seeking out the best providers in the industry to create the home for the Dragon Online Casino.
Inplaynet, expertly headed by Baris Arslan and supported by the very best talent in the online gaming industry, work tirelessly to create feature-packed gaming platforms which are widely recognised as some of the best in the world; but don’t just take our word for it – check out the raft of prestigious awards they scooped last year.
· SiGMA Multi-Product Provider of the year – leading players in the iGaming sector gathered at the Hilton Convention Centre, St. Julian’s Malta in November to shine a spotlight on the best in industry. Against powerful competitors such as Betconstruct and Microgaming, Inplaynet came out on top thanks, no doubt, to their impressive gaming technology portfolio which also includes a fully loaded, certified Sportsbook packed with more than 600 unique bet types and over 570K events per year.
On top of this, 2019 saw Inplaynet pick up the following awards, so look out for more information on these coming your way on the Dragon Blog soon:
· SEG Best Sports Betting Innovation
· SEG Best Mobile Betting Provider
· CEEG Online Casino Innovator
· CEEG Rising Star in Sports Betting Technology
· BSG Rising Star in Baltic Sports Betting Technology.
In the meantime check, out the announcements from strategic partners BetProtocol, who are announcing new tech upgrades and competitions you can get involved in as well as HighStakes exciting official reveal of their plans to integrate DRG into their platform!
Things are definitely heating up, and this is just the start – lookout for more announcements of partnerships coming into play soon on the Dragon Blog and now just might be the ideal time to stock up on some Dragon Coin and get set to enjoying gaming in 2020.