The doors are thrown wide open to welcome you back onto the casino floor; you walk in, enjoying the blast of cooling air conditioning; as you turn you are dazzled by the bright lights of the video slots. You pause, wondering what to play first. Will it be cards, dice or roulette? Laughter mixes with the noise of croupiers managing the tables, and you notice a small crowd gathered around a poker table and you watch with interest as a player up's the ante. Two players fold, leaving a deep stack of chips in the centre of the table. The remaining players look cool as ice, their eyes shielded by sunglasses reveal nothing…
Sounds like a fantastic scene that many of us want to return to and experience for ourselves, however until the world recovers from the recent challenges faced and global travel resumes setting foot in a physical casino is just a little way off.
But great news – you don't actually have to leave the comfort of your own homes to get in on the action as the Dragon Online Casino brings the games to you.
With a choice of over 150 live games, there is really is something for everyone and with the Dragon co-founder, Paul Moynan continually bringing in new strategic partners this excellent line up of games is set to grow even further.
Let’s shine a spotlight on just one of several game service providers working with us, who by the way, also support big hitters like 888, Paddy Power, Betfair, Scientific Games, Greentube, Unibet, Mybet group and so on. With these names behind them you might expect they will pick up a bag full of awards and they do indeed – take a look at the awards collected so far in 2020:
· Casino supplier of the year AND game of the year – Gaming Intelligence Awards.
· Online casino supplier of the year – Global Gaming Awards London.
· Casino content supplier of the year – EGR Nordic Awards.
· Innovation in casino entertainment – SBC Awards.
· Game of the year – EGR Operator Awards.
· Casino content supplier of the year – EGR Italy.
· Live casino provider of the year for the 10th year running – EGR B2B Awards.
· Service provider of the year – American Gambling Awards, NJ
· Casino content supplier of the year – EGR North America Awards.
· Best UK table gaming product - British Casino Awards.
· Online Casino supplier of the year – Global Gaming Awards London.
· Casino Content Supplier of the year – EGR Nordic Awards.
And remember that this is for just one of several powerful providers who will have their services integrated into the Dragon Online Casino. Exciting times ahead! So take a look below at the mouth-watering selection of games, many of which are first-person, and start working on your tactics so you can start to win big:
· Roulette – spin and win with immersive traditional and double ball versions
· Baccarat – an amazingly popular game with a raft of options including no commission
· Blackjack – will you stick or twist?
· Table games – authentic casino games
· Sic Bo – precious dice games
· Texas Hold’em – extreme, bonus games, traditional
· A whole host of other popular games – lightning dice & roulette and even Monopoly!
With many games also offering VIP options the Dragon Casino really does cater for the full spectrum of players and when we mentioned that you don’t even have to leave home to play that wasn't entirely true. The Dragon Online Casino is designed to work great on mobile devices, so while you can get in on the action while you are on the move.
What game are you looking forward to playing first? Let us know in the Telegram group and of course, keep up to date on the Dragon Blog for more exciting news hot of the press.